Leyland Paint 'The Northumbria Heritage Collection' - Willow Burn
Working closely with Leyland Trade, our in house interior designer has created a collection of 25 gorgeous colours. Inspired by the fascinating heritage of the North East of England, the collection is a celebration of the extraordinary achievements, people and places that make the North East a great place to live or visit. The collection of 25 colours is large enough to include a sumptuous shade for every room but purposefully small enough to help design a complimentary palette for the whole home without the confusion of thousands of colour swatches. Formulated with Leyland Trade bases guarantees that the quality of the product and finish will exceed expectation.
Willowburn – This lush green conjures all those uplifting feelings you get when you spend time in the great outdoors: harmony, peace and restfulness. Inspiration - Willow Burn is a hospice in Lanchester, Co.Durham. It provides a fantastic service of care for patients and their families. The hospice can only apply for 30% of funding from the government, the remaining 70% must be raised from donations and sponsors. Bescol are proud to support Willow Burn and 20% of the profit from every tin sold will be donated to Willow Burn Hospice.
Leyland High Gloss is a top quality tough, durable paint with a high gloss finish, suitable for use on interior and exterior surfaces. High Opacity. Average coverage 17sq m/litre. The outstanding flow and levelling properties ensure easy brushing together with excellent opacity. Touch Dry 4-6 hours. Recoat 16 - 24 hrs.
Leyland Trade Undercoat is a dense covering, alkyd-based undercoat, the ideal foundation for gloss. High Opacity. Average coverage 17sq m per litre. Suitable for interior and exterior use providing a smooth surface on both wood and metalwork. Touch Dry 4-6 hours. Recoat 16 - 24 hrs.
Leyland Acrylic Eggshell is a quick drying, low odour, eggshell finish, manufactured from high quality pigments and tough acrylic resin. 10 times tougher than conventional matt and silk. Average coverage 12sqm/litre. Suitable for most interior situations. Touch Dry 1-2 hours Recoat 3 - 4 hrs
Leyland Eggshell is a superior, mid-sheen, hardwearing, solvent-based finish ideal for interior wood and metal surfaces. High Opacity. Average coverage 20sq m per litre. Offers excellent sag resistance and easy application. Touch Dry 4-6 hours. Recoat 16 - 24 hrs.
Leyland Vinyl Matt Emulsion is a smooth, hardwearing matt emulsion, providing a top quality and durable finish for interior walls and ceilings. High opacity. Wipeable finish. Average coverage 14sq m per litre. Touch Dry 1-2 hours. Recoat 2 - 4 hrs
Leyland Vinyl Silk Emulsion is a high quality, easy-to-clean, silk emulsion, suitable for interior use, where a dirt-resisting coating is required. High Opacity. The low odour, quick drying properties. Average coverage 12sq m per litre. Touch Dry 1-2 hours. Recoat 2 - 4 hrs
Leyland Soft Sheen Emulsion is a subtle alternative to traditional Vinyl Matt and Vinyl Silk. High Opacity. Easy to apply, it dries to an attractive mid-sheen finish suitable for interior walls and ceilings. Average coverage 12sq m per litre. Touch Dry 1-2 hours. Recoat 2 - 4 hrs.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Owing to differences in computer screen technologies we cannot guarantee that the colour of the paint shown on your computer screen will exactly match that shown on the printed Leyland Trade Colour Guide.
*PLEASE NOTE*. These colours are mixed and made to order, AS A RESULT WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS OR REFUNDS, SO PLEASE BE SURE THAT THE COLOUR SELECTED IS CORRECT.
Colour charts and tester pots are also available via eBay